We made this one year to be an appetizer, but wound up liking it so much that we just made it dinner. Now, it’s, along with some beer, is a Superbowl tradition in the Lovely Redhead household. Hey, it’s the Superbowl; we’re not supposed to be healthy.
I almost never use these product placement recipes, so, as you can see, I’ve made a few changes:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili, any variety your best homemade chili, enough to cover the cream cheese.
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
Spread the cream cheese into the bottom of a pie plate; top with chili and cheddar cheese.MICROWAVE on HIGH 3 min. or until dip is heated through and cheese is melted. Bake in a 375 degree oven until bubbly, about 10 minutes.Top with tomatoes and onions your favorite hot sauce.Serve with tortilla chips or NABISCO Crackers. (or sliced beer bread and Frito scoops)